Installs on site in minutes on poles or towers of any diameter. Ring size can be easily customized to meet your power generation, wind loading, mounting, and aesthetic needs. Multiple rings can be installed on a single pole without reducing energy harvest. Configure for AC or DC application. Add battery backup. Modular design allows for omission of one or more panels to accommodate any obstruction.
The VS1 and the structure supporting it qualify for the 26% Federal Investment Tax Credit as well as many other state, federal and utility incentives. Costs approaching that of conventional solar installation.
Features of this product:
- Galvanized and painted structural steel.
- Weight per section 75lbs.(standard model)
- One ring installs in <2hrs
- Ideal for wireless telecom, radio towers, landline, cable, fiber and SAT comm network applications
- Provides primary or backup power to vital telecommunication networks
- Proprietary MPPT solar charge controller designs are ideal for telecommunications DC power needs.
- Allows wireless networks to become solar energy farms, lowering operating expenses and providing clean backup power
If you would like to inquire about our products, feel free to call our sales team directly at 1-800-453-0050 or fill out the form below. EMI has dedicated sales teams to service each of our regions. Thank you and we look forward to discussing your project and goals.